Our service offering is all about un-complicating technology for our clients. We work on a consultative, collaborative and creative basis with business leaders and their technical teams to design and build tightly-integrated technology solutions that fit their organisation’s requirements exactly. All of our team are passionate about delivering technology that makes a real difference to the way people work and learn.
Vanti has a solid, international award-winning reputation within both the IT and Audio-visual industries. We like to work with clients who really understand the strategic importance of technology and how it can enable people to collaborate, communicate, be more productive and/or save money. That’s not to say we go over the top and we’re wildly expensive- we know budgets exist and if you’ll work with us, we’ll work with you to maximise them as far as we possibly can.
As a high-growth, progressive company we’re continuously pushing boundaries. Our recent work has included projects for Canary Wharf, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and United Business Media. We’ve just completed the building-wide technology integration for one of the UK’s flagship smart buildings too.
We have evolved to be a very strong team of multi-talented, multi-disciplined people. You can learn more about us and what we do at www.vanti.co.uk.
Jul 2008–Oct 2008: Carillion- Wolverhampton
- Business data replatforming
- Performed analysis of data extracts and business logic from legacy applications
- Identified and documented extract, transform and load methods for importing legacy data on to new platform
May 2008–Jun 2008: London Stock Exchange (LSE)
- Worked independently to build LSE Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) development environment for proof of concept
- Created end-to-end demonstrations for LSE IT directors
- Provided on-going input in to the design of the production environment and deployment approaches that included high availability and active-active clustering at all tiers
Mar 2008–May 2008: Accenture European Oracle Innovation Centre- Reading
- BEA / Oracle product stack comparison –developed a loan approval scenario for a bank in both stacks with US team. Subsequently presented to alliance partners at both Oracle and BEA
- Developed the SOA Project Accelerator and received an award 2 months later for its contribution to winning the London Stock Exchange project
- Wrote backend application to enable new Accelerator instance creation and the packaging of instances for redistribution to clients
Jun 2007–Feb 2008: Dell Computers- Bracknell, Montpellier (France), Penang (Malaysia), Austin (USA)
- Promoted to Consultant 6 months after joining Accenture
- Facilitated sessions with the Enterprise Architecture team to develop a holistic approach to refresh all application inventories that could be applied to the global standardisation of Dell’s application footprint
- Taught real-time data gathering / documentation approach to a wider group of stakeholders for on-going internal use
- Overcame data complexity issues by independently developing data visualisation techniques including 3D modelling of complex application landscapes
- Delivery of the Application and Interface Inventories for EMEA and US
- Engaged with client at all levels- Developer to Vice President